Friday, December 18, 2015

Snowman

Quick Project
#4 and 5 Wool Strips on Linen

This is the little project I'm working on at present.  I needed something quick and fun to work on in the evening to satisfy my want to hook without adding another big project to my list. (I'm procrastinating my gift wrapping!)  This pattern came in an order from Dorr Mill last Christmas (there is no artist name on the pattern) and I had forgotten all about it.  In going through my closet stash the other day, I came across this little snowman and thought it fit the bill. What is hooked in the picture is the entire circular pattern, but I've already started adding an additional border to make the piece a little larger.  The original pattern had a diameter of about 10", but if I add a border I can make yet another pillow.......  

No comments: